Audiences are everywhere!
We know how to find them.
Get the platform + agency that optimizes your plan for the highest conversion rate.
- The best research available – it’s current and relevant to your specific industry, customers and area of influence.
- An expert manager who works with you every day to finesse your campaigns.
- Access to the #1 digital service provider (DSP) in the nation – Centro, a global provider of enterprise class software.
- Full transparency on where your dollars are spent.
- Adjustments in real time where your priority audiences are active. There’s nothing static about your budget – the audiences are you commodity, and we are investing where they are growing. Think of day trading for advertising!
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports – however you need to see them.
- Precision creative – Our design experts will craft the highest impact ads that connect with your priority audiences.
- 26 years in media planning and buying.
Mobile and search are dominating digital media advertising. Today, more than 80% of consumers turn to search engines when looking for a local business. Over 65% of people click on Google ads when looking to buy an item online. In addition, over 60% of all consumers in the US use smartphones and tablets to search for local services.* Has your current team or ad manager helped you understand the requirements that are paramount to getting your business found online to convert more leads? Answers to these five questions will reveal the facts:
- Do you know how quality score is affecting the cost of your ads and the amount of leads that you receive? Your website content and organic SEO has a direct impact on your quality score. The lower the score, the fewer the leads, and the more you have to spend on leads.
- Does your digital platform exercise transparency on how they price their inventory? If not, you may be paying too much, for too little.
- Are you able to sit down with your DSP representative or Agency representative and look at your budget online, in real time? If not, it’s hard to know WHAT they are doing with your money
- Are you confident that your strategy, content, design, conversion strategy are at peak performance? If not, get a FREE EVALUATION and let’s eliminate inefficiencies.
- If paid search keeping you in the dark and you don’t quite know if your tactics are producing the highest results? No worries, we can help. With our ad platform, you will definitely see the light!
*1. Consumer Barometer with Google 2. Wordstream 2016 3. Hubspot
One local local furniture company reached out us due to poor advertising performance. He had little confidence in doing any sort of ads. We applied marketing science with creative planning and developed a sensible plan. The client said “Now I see like you see!” and are enjoying advertising success – Julie Gorham, Owner, Marketing EQ
Looking to augment your digital? Marketing EQ can help you find the right balance. We have extensive experience in TV, radio, print, direct mail, out of home or non-traditional media. Whether you need consultation or ongoing guidance, we can help you find a balanced marketing mix. Prevent inefficiencies in your advertising plan and request an advertising audit. Continuous improvement is a necessity, not a luxury. We utilize a formal planning process with industry standard marketing metrics and research.
Through close marketing analysis for one local dentist, Marketing EQ found $25,000 in savings by adjusting the schedule to their effective service area. We retooled the budget and reallocated the remaining $50,000; the result was a 300% increase in effective reach to the primary target customers and improved frequency to reinforce messaging. We help small businesses that commonly buy into mass ad programs that sound good but are rarely in full alignment with the industry or company metrics. – Julie Gorham, Owner, Marketing EQ
Feeling confused about where to spend your dollars? Don’t worry, we’ve got this!
Digital Ads | Direct Mail | Events | Facebook & Social | OOH | Signage | Radio | TV
Why should you hire an advertising agency?
strategic planning + business intelligence = brilliant results