A high quality brand is the key to reaching the next level
There aren’t just devils in the details – there are opportunities, too! Fine tuning your business’ brand is a game changer that can lead to greater success and return on investment for every marketing investment you make thereafter. From logos to written tone, Marketing EQ can help you achieve that next level of branding.
Branding creates value
Because we want the best, most cost effective results for our clients, Marketing EQ starts every new client relationship by gaining a full understanding of a company’s existing brand, refining it where necessary, and crafting a formal branding guidelines document. This creates the high level of quality and consistency that is required for success in all of the materials we create for each client.
In general, “branding” is everything that you do to establish an image of your company in your customers’ minds (and hearts!) This can range from your logo, to how you write your company “about” page, to details like how you train your service staff to interact with customers.
Defining a brand that excites your customers and serves your business for the long-term can be a challenging task, but when the value is multiplied over every marketing action that you take for years to come, in both the short term (the immediate impact of advertising) and the long term (how many customers become repeat business, give referrals, and what price they are willing to pay), it becomes the obvious choice and the only one that makes sense.
- Want to charge more for your products or services?
- Want to attract a higher caliber of client?
- Want to create more loyalty with your existing customers?
- Want an easier time closing potential sales?
- Want your customers to refer more people to you, more often?
Big brands have proven with thousands of well crafted studies: design has a major impact on consumers’ behaviors, and can lead to all of the above — or tank it for you. Having a strong brand is a foundational step in shoring up and enhancing the overall value of your business, supporting all of your efforts to provide a better product or service.
Branding protects your bottom line
- It takes about 20 exposures for a person to form a conscious impression of a brand.
- If your brand is inconsistent, that number goes up to 30, 40 or higher, and the impression that they eventually form of you is more likely to be negative. Inconsistency feels unprofessional, sometimes even untrustworthy.
That means that a company with an undefined brand spends more on marketing for lesser results.
If you’re a business owner or marketing manager, that should be sounding serious alarm bells! And this goes doubly for small businesses: smaller businesses can ill afford to waste money on marketing that achieves lesser results.